Month 1

3 weeks without you

It's been easier than I thought

I stopped fantasizing about whether you'd come back for me

Meeting new strangers to love

This city is so big, they fix the cracks you left behind

I seal the broken pieces you left behind

Finally at peace with myself

Crazy how 30 days can change your life

What a year it's been

Reignited my love for melodies 

Diving into the Paris apartment

New York City is waiting for me

They say strength is found from within

Isn't it incredible how strong I am

Bet you thought I'd hide away

Choosing privacy has given me power

I decide where my footsteps go

Love is a special gift

Where do we go now?

Time is on my side; I'll follow the sun

Not far away are my favourite memories

Guess this space is all I needed

Tomorrow isn't promised, so today is everything

You are my everything

See you soon

Comments