Winter Willow

Who wants to take of all of this on

Was it just a matter of time

Why did it seem so easy for you to leave

What do you do when the good ones turns into the wrong ones

Wasn't good enough for you stay

What's been keeping you busy

What do you see outside your window

Wondering makes me go insane

Wrong decisions, mistakes they follow me everyday

Wake up hoping one day you'll come back

Waves of dread, melancholy and relief

Washed away the traces of you, somehow you find your way back

Wrapped up in distractions makes it easier

Wait, I lied. It hasn't been easy. 

Wanting to put my heart on the line again.

Wishing you'll read this, and tell me the same

Whispers around town say you're gone forever

Winning isn't promised.

Will you take the risk and give it another chance?

Comments